Kwik Foods Rasoi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 pods cardamom
- 1 tsp cumin / jeera
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup peas / matar
- 10 cubes paneer / cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
Matar Paneer Recipe Simple and delicious recipe for making Matar Paneer
Many people like to eat Matar Paneer in thick gravy. Today we are going to tell you how to cook this at home. If you make Matar Paneer in this way, it will be fun and amazing dhaba style thick gravy Matar Paneer.
Many things are used to make Matar Paneer, like green peas, paneer, curry spices and Bhuna Tadka Masala. But it is not good to eat more spicy vegetables. So we will share a less spicy Matar Paneer Recipe with you. So make sure that the spices do not get too much while making the vegetable and use spices as per the requirement.
Ingredients to make Matar Paneer Recipe
- In a large kadai heat 1 tbsp oil and saute spices.
- Add 60 gms of Kwik tadka (2-3 Tablespoon ) ,along with it add 2 tablespoon & stir for a minute.
- Add ¼ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chilli powder ,¼ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder & salt as per taste.
- Now add 1 cup water and stir well.
- Add in 1 cup peas and stir well. cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in 12 cubes paneer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Now add 2 tbsp coriander, ¼ tsp garam masala and 1 tsp kasuri methi.
- Finally, enjoy matar paneer with roti or rice.